MOSAIC Personalized Care
Bridge Between Assisted Living & Long-Term Memory Care
Beautiful, welcoming atmosphere
- All-private rooms, creating a comfortable, safe home that can be personalized with resident’s favorite things
- Includes all of the standard Assisted Living services and amenities plus innovative MOSAIC Personalized Care program services
- Pet friendly
Structured routine and caring support
The Mezzanine neighborhood offers a structured daily program that begins with relaxation and meditation. Residents participate in a full range of therapeutic and engaging activities, including the research-proven benefits of social engagement for brain health.
- Physical Exercise – Enhances strength, balance, flexibility and endurance
- Stress Reduction – Includes methods such as guided meditation, yoga and Tai Chi, as well as daily journaling to help residents reflect on feelings, accomplishments and daily events
- Cognitive Exercise – Memory support programs to strengthen and maintain cognitive abilities
- Purposeful Social Activities – Includes home and life skills that promote independence, plus occupation-based activities to reinforce residents’ identities and create a sense of purpose
- Support Groups – Encourages residents to find comfort through shared experiences with memory loss
Residents enjoy meals in a beautiful neighborhood dining room featuring foods high in antioxidants, rich in vitamin E, and low in saturated fats and sodium—all known to promote brain health.
Individualized Care Plan
Our specialized care team conducts an initial evaluation and provides an Individualized Service Plan (ISP) to personalize each resident’s care needs. Monthly reassessments check for stabilization or improvements. (Updated quarterly results provided to family).
Mezzanine is available to current residents of The Carrington at Lincolnwood, as well as to residents from the surrounding area.
To view our Mezzanine activities calendar click HERE.